SEATTLE’S FRENCH FEST
Our premiere annual event is coming soon!
Now in its fourth year, the French Fest at Seattle Center is a part of the Seattle Center’s FESTÁL cultural event series and attracts 5,000 visitors. French Fest draws its inspiration from the worldwide “Day of Francophonie,” organized in over 100 countries each March to celebrate the diversity of Francophone cultures and traditions.
Plan to join us on March 20 and enjoy:
- Le Bistro French cuisine curated by Chef Jacques Boiroux, Renowned French Chef on Seattle TV
- Best Baguette Competition
- French cooking demonstrations
- Premium wine and champagne tastings (TBC)
- French Book Sale
- Le marché of French-themed vendors
- Booths of local community organizations & schools
- Live Music & Cultural Performances by French entertainers from Canada, Oregon and Washington
- Large variety of children’s activities
- Dictées conducted by UW professors
- Salon de l’Emploi – an Employment Fair with a Bilingual Twist
- And more!
The event is organized by the nonprofit organization, France Education Northwest, with the support of Seattle Center FESTÁL, the French-American Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest, the Consular Agency of France in Seattle, PACCAR, Coca-Cola, Alaska Airlines, T-Mobile and other key supporters.
We are updating our website everyday – sorry for any inconvenience!